8/18/17

Happy Friday! Today I have another fun shaker card to share that I created with products from Pretty Pink Posh. I just love the Smile Shaker Die! It does make me smile and there are so many different ways use this die.


To create the shaker portion of the card I die cut the larger circle in the Scallop Circles Dies from a checked patterned paper and again from foam. Behind the patterned paper I attached a circle of acetate and then the foam. Next I dropped in sequins from the Spring Meadow Sequins Mix and the Red Heart Confetti. I cover the back of the circle with a piece of watercolor paper that I had blended with distress inks. Then I glued the Smile die cut on the acetate. 


I add a few stamped images Woodland Critters Stamp Set, die cut with the Woodland Critters Coordinating Dies. The stamped images are colored with Copic Marker. I like this mix of colors. I think the colors transition well into fall. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


1 comment: