6/28/17

Sending Lots of Love with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi Everyone and thanks for stopping by! I have a floral card to share that I created with combination of Pretty Pink Posh Stamps and Dies.


I started by stamping leaves from both the Build A Bloom Stamp Set and the Bold Blooms Stamp Set on Kraft Cardstock and colored the leaves with Copic Markers. Next I cut the bottom edge of the Kraft Cardstock with a border die in the Scallop Borders 2 Dies and a another border from white cardstock. On the Kraft I splattered white paint and sponged the edges with white pigment ink. 


I stamped and colored a variety of flowers from the Bold Blooms Stamp Set, die cut with the Bold Blooms Coordinating Dies, and added the flowers to the card front. The two bees are from the Bee Friends Stamp Set and die cut with the Bee Friends Coordinating Dies. The sentiment is from the Everyday Greetings Stamp Set. I finished off the card with a few Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix

Thanks for taking a look! 

3 comments:

  1. WOW, this is beautiful Melody! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Stunning. I love the cute flowers and leaves. The bees are precious. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete