6/15/17

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Sorbet

Thanks for stopping by today! It is time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Sorbet. I hope you get a chance to play along. The LEAD of this challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge.



Here my take on the inspiration photo. I used the color combination for inspiration and created a sweet shaker card with products from Pretty Pink Posh.


The Storybook 5 Die is one of my favorites. Here I used the die to create a shaker card. I used a clear acetate and foam tape to form the shaker. The pretty sequins are from the Friendship Sequins Mix. The sentiment is from the Everyday Greetings Stamp Set


The stamped images are from the Friends Forever Stamp Set. I colored with Copic Markers and die cut with Friends Forever Coordinating Dies

Sorbet  Designers

1 comment: