3/1/17

Word Art Wednesday

Hi Everyone! Taylored Expressions is partnering with the challenge blog, Word Art Wednesday today. TE is sponsoring a prize, which is a $25 Gift Certificate to the TE Store!

Here is my take on the challenge using the Faith in Bloom Stamp Set and the coordinating Faith in Bloom Die Cuts. 




I used the Lattice Frame Cutting Plate to die cut the frame. Behind the Lattice I added watercolor paper that was washed with color from the Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor Paints. The hill of grass is cut with the Build a Scene - Rolling Hills Die. 


My flowers are colored with Copic Markers and I added Enamel Shapes and Nuvo White Crystal Dots to the center of the flowers. The sentiment is from the Faith in Bloom Stamp Set. 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you get a chance to play along. You can stop by the Word Art Wednesday Blog for all the details. Here are the links to products I used to create my card: 


1 comment: