3/4/17

Thinking of You with Pretty Pink Posh

So I am pretty excited about the new Pretty Pink Posh Release! I am have been busy getting my projects ready for the big Blog Hop next week. But I thought I would give you a little preview today! This card uses the PPP stamp set called Bee Friends that comes free with a $80 purchase in March 2017, while supplies last.


I started by creating the background by stamping the bees and then using a stencil brush to lightly add a little distress ink to the background. Next I colored the bees with Copic Markers. The circle is cut directly into the card front. Then I matted the circle with black card stock and added a piece of clear acetate behind the circle and used foam tape to form the shaker. 

Inside the shaker I used some new products that have just been released, Daffodil Seed BeadsHydrangea Seed BeadsSpring Green Seed Beads, and Sparkling Clear Stars Sequins. I added the flowers and little bee, included in the stamp set, right over the acetate. Gotta say, this card make me smile! 


Thanks for stopping by! This is such a cute release and will have more project to share! 



No comments:

Post a Comment