3/22/17

Celebrate! It's Your Day

Hi Friends! Today I have a card to share using some of the new products from Pretty Pink Posh. I have been home sick for the last week! I very rarely ever get sick but a sinus infection and bronchitis knocked me out! The only upside, I got some extra time for creating in studio.


I created this card with the Friends Forever Stamp Set and the Friends Forever Coordinating Dies.  I colored the stamped images with Copic Markers. Next I used the Stitched Notes Dies to create the card front. I cut the inner panel from watercolor paper and the outside frame from patterned paper. 


I used distress ink and a scalloped mask to create the sky with a few clouds. The sentiment from the stamp set is stamped in a white pigment ink and embossed with white embossing powder. The fence is cut with the Picket Fence Die and I finished off the card with the new Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling! I just purchased that set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! TFS and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super delicious colours and love how you have coloured in the characters. Really pretty and such a fun card. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete