12/1/16

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Sweet

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog!  It is time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Sweet. 


I hope you get a chance to play along. The LEAD of this challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge.


I took inspiration from the colors and the feeling of warmth in the inspiration photo to create my card.  I used the Papertrey Ink Quilted: Winter Stamp Set and Dies. I used of combination of stamps and patterned paper to make the quilt and then mounted the quilted on the Tag Sale: Quilted Die

The sequins are from the Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix from Pretty Pink Posh. 


I stamped snowflakes from the stamp set to create the background and sentiment is also from the Quilted: Winter Stamp Set

Thanks for taking a look!

Sweet Designers


5 comments: