10/10/16

May the Joys of the Season

Hi and thanks for stamping by today! I hope you had a great weekend. I spent four days in Napa with friends wine tasting and eating lots of good food! I think I will be eating salads for the rest of the week! 

Before I tell you about my card I wanted to announce the winner of the 100 Taylored Expressions Crafty Points. My winner is: 

CardsbyJo

We make soft sugar cookies every year, they just melt in your mouth. Love how you showed off this stamp set and dies against the woodgrain background.

Jo, to have the points applied to your account, please email support@tayloredexpressions.com with the Subject Line: Crafty Points Winner.  Thanks!!


I LOVE the new Wreath Cutting Plate from Taylored Expressions. I love the modern feel, perfect for Christmas and throughout the year. The background behind the wreath is stamped with the Snow Day Background Stamps in Sugar Cube Ink and embossed with white embossing powder.


The sentiment is from the Ornamental Stamp Set. I die cut the bow with the Mini Mix & Match Bows for TE Felt in Cranberry Felt. The final touch is a few red rhinestones. 

Thanks for taking a look! Have a good week. Here are the products I used to create my card. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the colors of the background and the placement of the gems. Awesome beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wreath die is amazing. I love your use of the snowflakes under a portion of it.

    ReplyDelete