8/15/16

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Flamingo

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog!  It is time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Flamingo. 

I hope you get a chance to play along. The LEAD of this challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge.


Here's my take on the challenge using some summer dies from Taylored Expressions


After cutting and matting a circle in the middle of the card front I pulled together summer dies to build my scene. The hills and water are cut with the Build a Scene - Rolling Hills. I used a die included in the  On the Line Beach Cutting Plate to add the palm tree. Then I used the Little Bits Sun & Clouds, Flamingo, and Adirondack Chair to finish off the scene.


The sentiment is from the Fresh Floral Stamp Set. 

Flamingo Designers


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic scene Melody. Love the pretty flamingos... the background paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet scene! Great take on the inspiration photo, Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest scene - I want to be in that chair!

    ReplyDelete