4/1/16

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Neon Nicknacks

It's April 1st and time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge  - Neon Nicknacks. Let's play with some bright colors! 

I hope you get a chance to play along. The LEAD of this challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge.


Here's my take on the Challenge. Bright colors scare me a bit but I like the happy feel of my card!


My card is created with products from Maya Road and Taylored Expressions. I started by using the Maya Road Smile Frame ATC Die to cut the center panel. In the center I stamped a sentiment from the Taylored Expressions Free Spirit Stamp Set

At the bottom of the card I added a strip of Maya Road Vintage Rick Rack Crochet Trim in Leaf Green.


At the top I add a Maya Road Felt Rose in Fuchsia Pink and then die cut two smaller flowers with the TE Bloomers 2 Dies from TE Felt in Sunflower. I love TE felt! 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you get a change to play along!

  Neon Nicknacks  Designers

9 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! I love those felt flowers! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card, Melody! I love the felt flowers and lace trim! Fabulous take on this weeks inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Melody! Love the patterns and lace detailing! The felt flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the design and the felt flowers. The smile die cut frame is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the design and the felt flowers. The smile die cut frame is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those felt flowers!! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Melody. The felt flowers are gorgeous! Also love the pretty trim.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL...LOVE THOSE FELT FLOWERS! Awesome design too :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your design! but your felt flowers are outstanding!!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete