2/6/16

Be Mine - Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Sachet

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! There is still time to play along with the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Sachet. Hope you get a little time to create with us! 

The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!




I was inspired by the felt hearts in the inspiration photo. I used felt from Taylored Expression, my very favorite felt! I layered to felt hearts and ran a running stitch around the edges. 


The flowers are cut with Taylor's Bloomers 1 and 2 , and the leaves with the Bloomers Greenery. I added a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. A pretty valentine for one of my girls! 

Thanks! You can stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge for all the details!

6 comments: