10/30/14

MFTWSC200 - Happy Holidays

Thanks for stopping by today! I am playing along with this week's MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge,  MFTWSC200. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog. I hope you get a chance to play along!

Here is my take on the sketch. 


I started by creating my background with the Herringbone Bricks Stencil and Wild Cherry Ink on Wild Cherry Card Stock. The strips are cut with the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics. I used the Burlap Background Stamp to add pattern to two of the strips. The other two strips are cut from Whip Cream Card Stock and gold glittered card stock. 


The sentiment is from the Christmas Labels Stamp Set, embossed with gold embossing powder, and cut out with the Christmas Labels and Tags Die-namics. The flower is created with the Winter Rose Die-namics. I added a few gold sequins to the card. 


On the inside I stamped sentiments from the Merry Messages Stamp Set.

Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment