9/3/14

MFTWSC192 - Eye Chart Birthday

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! Its Wednesday which means it is time for a new  MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge, MFTWS192 All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog. I hope you get a chance to play along!

Here is my take on the sketch. 


I started with the background for my card. I used Blueprints 6 to cut the front panel and then created the pattern with the Petal Circles Stencil and Light Molding Paste.

To cut the two strips that run across the center of the card I used dies in Blueprints 2 and Blueprints 3.  I love the way all the Blueprints Die-namics work together.


The super cute eye chart sentiment is stamped with the Eye Chart Stamp Set in gold ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. The sentiment is die-cut with a die in Blueprints 14. 

The glasses are cut with the Geek Is Chic Glasses Die-namics and I added small rhinestones to the corner of the glasses. The circles are cut with the Stitched Circle STAX and the Circle STAX Die-namics.


On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Greetings Stamp Set.




Here are the MFT products I used to create my card:

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments: