9/5/14

Fall Foliage

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! I am playing along with the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge. I just love the color combination.  Perfect inspiration for a Fall inspired card! 


And here's my take on the challenge.


I started by creating my background pattern with the Mini Chicken Wire Stencil and distress ink. I distressed the edges of the paper and added some machine stitching.

The Paver Red Card Stock across the center is cut with the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics and the sentiment if from the Fall Foliage Stamp Set.


I used the Fall Foliage Stamp Set and the coordinationing Fall Foliage Die-namics to create the acorn and the leaves, including the one cut from burlap. The sunflower is created with the Sunflower Die-namics.

The final touch is a rhinestone and a few sequins from my stash.


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the Fall Foliage Stamp Set

Here are the products I used to create my card:

Photobucket

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Fall colours always make me happy :) Fabulous fall card! Love the bit of burlap tossed in. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inside and out! Especially love that pretty sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Melody! Love the gorgeous sunflower and pretty foliage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about your card - especially the sunflower and the burlap leaf - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful designs Melody! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Melody. Love the gorgeous Fall colors, the leaves... the layered flower is so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete