7/16/14

MFTWSC185 - Get Your Cake On

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! It's Wednesday and time for the new MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge, MFTWS185All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog. I hope you get a chance to play along!

Here is my take on the sketch. 


I starting by creating the background pattern with the Happy Birthday Background Stamp, stamping Kraft Ink on Kraft Card Stock. I used the Linen Background Stamp to added the pattern to the pink panel. I added the vertical strip with the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics from a white glittered card stock.

The little bit of glare in the picture is from the acetate I used to cut the cake cover.


The sentiment is from the Delicious Birthday Stamp Set. The circle matting created with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and the Pinking Edge Circle STAX.

The cake is put together with the Bring on the Cake Die-namics. The cake cover is cut from acetate.


On the inside the sentiment and candles are stamps included in the Delicious Birthday Stamp Set.



Here are the products I used to create my card:

Photobucket
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous, Melody, perfect colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours! This is fantastic Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, what a awesome use of the cake with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete