7/9/14

MFT's July Release Rewind - Day 1

Thanks for stopping by for MFT's July Rewind - Part 1!  The MFT Team has another two days of inspiration for you using using newly released products that are available HERE NOW. You can stop by the MFT Blog for the list of all the designers sharing projects today. 

Today I am playing with a number of new products and I have a card and a scrapbook page to share with you. 


First I made a card with the new Tag Builder Blueprints 1 Die-namics. During the release countdown I made some quick and easy tags with this Die-namics set. (You can that post HERE.) Today I have a card that I made with the set.

The background paper is created with the new Happy Birthday Background Stamp. I stamped Kraft Ink on Primitive Cream Card Stock and the added some distressing and stitching.


The sentiment is from the Delicious Birthday Stamp Set. "Wish" in stamped in Whip Cream Ink and embossed with a cream embossing powder. "Big" is stamped in Chocolate Brown Ink

The small circle is a die in the Tag Builder Blueprints 1 Die-namics. I cut it from chipboard and then embossed it with embossing enamel. The rose is put together with the Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose Die-namics, cut from Whip Cream Card Stock and sponged with Sno Cone Ink


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the Delicious Birthday Stamp Set. 


Next up is my scrapbook page. I love the way all the new Die-namics and stamps work together this month, perfect for cards and also perfect for scrapping all those birthday photos we all have!

I created the red checked background with the new Grid Stencil and Wild Cherry Ink.


The tab is cut is the new File Folder Edges Die-namics and the sentiment is from the Delicious Birthday Stamp Set. The number 3 is cut with the High-Rise Numbers Die-namics.


To add all the circles to my page I cut a variety of circles in different colors that match the M&M's with the new Pinking Edge Circle STAX Die-namics and the Stitched Circles STAX Die-namics. The dots on the Kraft Card Stock are stamped with the new Confetti Background Die-namics.


Here are the products I used on my card:


Here are the products I used on my scrapbook page:


Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Love the fun scrapbook page. The cards are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and great layout! I have loved this release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, so cute and colorful and your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card. Blue is my favorite color and it looks so nice in this card with the beautiful flower.
    Great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your scrapbook page! Such bright colors and great use of the dienamics. Also love the stitches over the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Love the card!!! Great layout too!! Especially love the blue and kraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your tag popped up in my blog reader and I had to come tell you how pretty it is. and then I saw that adorable page. what a sweet memeory.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card!! And such a fun layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That card is gorgeous, love the tag on it!

    ReplyDelete