2/28/14

MFTWSC165 - HAPPY

Yeah! It's Friday. We are getting much needed rain today in San Diego. A good day to spend in my stamp room!! 

Here is my card I made for this week's MFT Sketch Challenge #165


I started by creating the background pattern for the base of my card. I used the Spring Flower Stencil and Light Molding Paste on Pink Lemonade Card Stock . Love the effect! 


The circle is cut from Spearmint Card Stock with the Pierced Circle STAX Die-namics. Then I added the word "HAPPY" with the Accent It - Celebrate Die-namics and "birthday" with a stamp in the Bitty Banners Stamp Set.

The sweet flower is created with the Pretty Posies Die-namics. One of my favs! I added a button in Lemon Drop. The white flag is cut with the Fishtail Banners STAX Die-namics.


On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Greetings Stamp Set and a leftover strip of the Spring Flower Stencil. 



Here are the products I used to create my card:

Thanks for stopping by. But sure to stop by next week for peeks at MFT's March Release!

Photobucket
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card......I am always delighted to see your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, inside and out! Love seeing all the pretty stenciling lately and this is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colours Melody! A beautiful card! I love the stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous, awesome colors and card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Melody, love the colours you choose too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous! Love the colour combo and the base. Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete