12/27/12

Thanks Taylor!!

This will be my last post as a member of the Taylored Expression Baker's Dozen Team. I've had the most wonderful time working with Taylor and her dedicated, creative, and talented design team for the past two years. I was so honored when Taylor asked me to be a member of the Baker's Dozen. It has been a pleasure to get to know Taylor, to meet her and her family in person, and be a part of her growing stamp company. Stepping down from Taylor's Design Team was a difficult decision and I will miss being part of this team! 

Taylor, THANK YOU so much for the wonderful opportunity! It has truly has been a joy to work with you and your products. You are so generous and supportive. I am sure I will still be one of your customers!! 

To the Bakers Dozen, I feel blessed to have gotten to know each and everyone of you and to call you my friend! You are one talented group of ladies and I have learned so much from you. It is not goodbye, I will be stopping by your blogs! 

I would like share with you just a few of my favorite projects I have created as a member of the TE Design Team. 


A tag can add that special touch to any package, and I LOVE using Taylor's Dies and Stamps to create them. The Label Stacklets 3 is my favorite die for the base of my tags!


One of my very favorite TE stamp lines is the Flower Bouquets. There is one for every season! This card uses the Mixed Blooms Stamp Set.


I love the creativity of Taylor's Dies. The Pinwheel Parade Dies are the perfect size for cards.


Another one of my favorite TE stamp lines are the Seasonal Wreaths. I love wreath images and Taylor has one for every occasions. This card uses the Rose Wreath and is cut out with the coordinating Seasonal Wreath Die.


And this is just one of my favorite cards. I love the pretty stamps in the Forever In Bloom Stamp Set.

Thanks for everything Taylor! Thank you Jami for keeping me organized. And thank you to all the TE customers who have supported me with your sweet comments!

Photobucket
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Melody, this must have been a tough decision!! I will miss seeing your TE creations :( Beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am going to miss seeing your TE creations! These are all so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've found your blog, and love everythings you've made!!
    So beautiful layouts there!!!
    Gégé from France

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody I'm sure it was a tough decision to make and you will definitely be missed in a line up of very talented ladies! Wonderful projects and cards as always for your final post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melody,

    This must have been such a hard decision for you! Your work is just amazing and I will miss seeing all you do with the Taylored Expressions products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure did rock TE images, Melody! Everything you make is absolutely gorgeous...there's never an exception!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these are beautiful! I've pinned one for inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melody, thank you for sharing your favorite cards with everyone! Saying farewell hasn't been easy! We'll certainly miss your beautifully shabby chic style! I'm so grateful to you for the time you spent with TE and I will always treasure the memories! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of these fabulous projects, Melody! You and your amazing creations will be missed on the Baker's Dozen! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete