12/8/12

TE December Petite-a-Palooza Whimsical Wishes


Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by today for another project using one of the stamp set released this month by Taylored Expressions! All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department.

I am using the new Stargazer Lily Bouquet. The stamp set is part of the Whimsical Wishes/Moka by Nancy McKinney, and the next stamp in our continuing Petite Bouquet series, one of my favorites! The sentiments coordinate with Mini Tags Dies.



I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics. The papers are from Crate Paper - Acorn Avenue 6x6 Pad. I added ribbon, lace, and machine stitching.


The sentiment is from the stamp set. I added a little glitter to the center of the flowers. I also sponged on Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen on the edges of the circle.


Next I used another stamp from the Stargazer Lily Bouquet to create a calendar for the first month of the new year. Personalized calendars make wonderful gifts and I love to have one sitting on my desk at work!

I used the Desktop Calendar Case and the 2013 Desktop Calendar Inserts to create my calendar. The lily image is layer onto a panel I cut out with the Label Stacklets 2. The top border is cut out with the Lace Chain Border Die and I added a button to the center.

You can find all the TE calendar products right here.



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by all the Baker's Dozen blogs today for more inspiration!





  • Photobucket
    Pin It

    7 comments:

    1. Your card is beautiful - love your coloring and the addition of that gorgeous lace is the perfect touch! I also love your calendar page. Usng that border die was such a great idea!

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
      So gorgeous papers.

      Hugs Riet.xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. Beautiful card Melody! You really brought those flowers to life!

      ReplyDelete
    4. These are really stunning Melody. You did a beautiful job coloring the flowers and I love all the details of you card. The calendar is stunning as well!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Sooo Gorgeous Melody! Love your Awesome coloring on the Lilies and the vintagey lace on your card is such a Perfect touch! Your calendar page is really Beautiful too! Love them both! 8-)

      Hugs
      Shannon

      ReplyDelete