12/7/12

TE December Petite-a-Palooza Embracing Grace


Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by today for another project using one of the stamp set released this month by Taylored Expressions! All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department.

I am using the new Tea-riffic Stamp Set and coordinating Die. Tea-riffic is part of the Embracing Grace Stamp Line by Emily Burger, and it is just adorable!



I colored the image with Copic Markers and cut it out with the coordinating die. I mounted it on a circle with 3D Form Squares. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. My papers are from Crate Paper - On Trend 6x6 Pad.


I added ribbon, lace, and a button from my stash.


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the set.


Then I created a tag using the new Label Stacklets 3 Dies. I love this shape for tags! I added another sentiment and image from the Tea-riffic Stamp Set. 




Be sure to stop by all the Baker's Dozen blogs today!



Photobucket
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous I love the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. I love the fabric on the first card, like a table cloth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable card-thanks for your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMIGOSH, Melody, I just have to tell you that your teacup card is one of my very favoriet cards of this while release. I adore everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Word, How Sweet is this Melody!! 8-) Love your Darling tea gift set!! I so may have to stash this idea away for future gifting!! lol LOVE it! Love the Beautiful layout of your Tea cup card! Fabulous ruffle detail too! Just Adorable Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete