12/5/12

Taylored Expression December Release Peek



Welcome to the first day of Taylored Expressions December Release. We are calling this release the Petite-a-Palooza!  We are featuring petite stamps and die sets from all our illustrators. These petite sets will make great gifts for crafty friends, are a great way to get started with Taylored Expression if you're new stamping, and a great way to add to your collection if you're already a fan!  


My card uses the new new Bonjour Couture Stamp Set and the two coordinating dies. Bonjour Couture is part of the Whimsical Wishes/Moka Collection by Nancy McKinney.



I love the vintage, fun feel of this stamp set! I stamped the dress form in gray and dusty pink ink and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I accented the dress forms with a small flower, Burlap Twine in Pink, and pearls. The scalloped borders are cut with the Medium Scalloped Border Die. My papers are from My Mind's Eye 6x6 Pad - Lost & Found 3 Ruby.


I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set, added a wooden accent and twill ribbon that looks like measuring tape. 


On the inside I stamped the smaller dress form and another sentiment from the set.



Next I have a card to share that I made with the You Take the Cake Stamp Set. This is a full size set that was first introduced as a free promotional item during our September Birthday Bash and is now available for sale. It is a great set! There is an image for any birthday celebration!


I stamped the image in Memento Black Tuxedo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. The bottom border is cut with the Lace Chain Border Die. My papers are from Dear Lizzy - 5th & Frolic 6x6 Pad.


The green balloon is cut out and popped up and I added glitter to the bows. I used the new Label Stacklets 3 to cut out the image and the matting. 



We have inspiration to share with the new release on Wednesday through Saturday this week. All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, December 6th at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.

Be sure to stop by all the Baker's Dozen blogs today!


Photobucket
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful cards Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Bonjour Couture card is just GORGEOUS, Melody! I love the papers you chose and the flower you added to the form~fabulous! Your birthday card is so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely creations, Melody! I love that Bojour Couture card :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant and sweet, love both cards Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are beautiful card's. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness these are both just Fabulous Melody!! 8-) Your Merci card is So Pretty and Elegant! Love all the scallops and measuring tape ribbon! And your Birthday card is soo Cheery and sweet! Love them both! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful, Melody! Your couture card is shabby chic perfection! And I love what you did with the dear lizzy collection on that birthday card! Such a lovely combo of colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete