11/8/12

Taylored Expressions November Release Day


It 's Release Day!! All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department.
AND

Be sure to check the TE Current Specials page to find out how you can get the Crafty Expressions stamp set for FREE! 


Today I am sharing a card I made with the new Garden Shed stamp set. The Garden Shed is the 12th and final set in the year-long Adorable Abodes series concepted by Jami Sibley and illustrated by Doug Applegate.

I used papers from My Mind's Eye 6x6 Pad - Gnome Sweet Gnome. The bottom border is cut with the newly released Lace Chain Border and I sponged Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen on the edge of the border.



The image is colored with Copics and Prism Colored Pencils. The sky is sponged with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass. I added a tiny brad for the door knob. The sentiment is from the stamp set.


On the back I stamped one of the cute signature stamps from the Signature Style Stamp Set. Every one should sign the back of their stamped creations and this sampler set gives you a multitude of ways to do that.


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop by all the Bakers Dozen blogs for more inspiration. 

Photobucket
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. OOH, this is gorgeous! You gals are definitely making me want this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the newsletter and see a bunch of stuff I want! This is a great little house stamp. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Melody! I love the papers you put together and your stitching is fantastic! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Melody, I love that little house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo Pretty Pretty Melody!! Love the dp's you chose and your Wonderful soft coloring on the cottage too! Just Fabulous Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much cute stuff! Your cottage is wonderful, love that lacey doily border die!

    ReplyDelete