9/7/12

Taylored Expressions September Release Spotlight Day



  • At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
  • All of the new products are NOW available for purchase. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
  • Lots of inspiration from the Baker's Dozen - just follow the link list at the end of this post.
  • Check out the Current Specials to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte Stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake Full-size Stamp Set.   Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.


I am showcasing the new Mixed Bloom Stamp Set, the next stamp in Taylor's little series of bouquets.  I have to say I love this line of stamps, so pretty and perfect for so many occasions. 

I colored the bouquet with Copics and added white ink to the center of a few of the flowers. My papers are from My Mind's Eye 6x6 Pad - The Sweetest Thing - Lavender.


To give the flowers a framed look, I cut circles out of a piece of kraft and one size bigger circle out of the patterned paper and used foam squares to adhere to frame over the flowers. The sentiment is from the stamp set and I added a flower and leaves cut with the dies from the Rosy Posey Die Set.


I hope you had fun this week during the Birthday Bash and get a chance to enjoy playing with some of the  new TE products. 

Have fun shopping and for more inspiration stop by each of the Design Team's Blogs today!




Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Melody! I love the way you made the frame and the fabulous papers... so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamp! And I like the frame. I never think to do that! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Melody! Love how you framed the beautiful bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *SWOON* This is so pretty and I adore that window you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Soo Pretty Pretty Melody! LOVE your Wonderful coloring on this sweet bouquet and the Super window treatment too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete