9/6/12

Taylored Expressions September Release Day!


  • At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
  • All of the new products are NOW available for purchase. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
  • Lots of inspiration from the Baker's Dozen - just follow the link list at the end of this post.
  • Check out the Current Specials to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte Stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake Full-size Stamp Set.   Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
And now It's time to shop!  But first, we have more new stamps and dies to show you. Today I am featuring Up a Tree and the Dial in Style Dies.


My first card uses Up A Tree,  9th in the Adorable Abodes series concepted by Jami and illustrated by Doug Applegate. The image is colored with Copics and I added one of the sentiments from the set accented by a button. 


The fence is cut from corrugated paper with the Picket Fence Border Die and the grass is cut from patterned paper with the Grass Border Die. The papers are from Simple Stories Harvest Lane


My next card is created with the Dial In Style Die Set. The set includes four dies and creates this cute phone so quick and easy! 



I added three buttons in the corner that are threaded with Red Burlap Twine. The sentiment is from the Let's Chat Stamp Set. My papers are from My Mind's Eye Quilting Bee





Have fun shopping and for more inspiration stop by each of the Design Team's Blogs today!




Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cards Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Melody! Love the sweet line of clothes hanging from the tree and the phone card is awesome! I think I'll have to get that die now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Your projects are just amazing today! I love the phone die... I need to get that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards. love your beautifully colored scene and that awesome phone card! love the phone in black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I love the colors and papers you chose for both cards. Funny - I was just thinking yesterday that I really need to make a black phone with that die! And my Up a Tree card is tomorrow - you'll see a little bit of GMTA I think. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards, Melody! Love the sweet treehouse scene and your phone card is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melody! FABULOUSNESS! Your phone card is off.the.hook! LOL! LOVE it, seriously. Both cards are so fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute, Melody! I love the fence with your tree house and telephone is fantastic! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are Both ADORABLE!! Wow Melody! you have such Super Style! Love it! Love the Darling scene and great mix of dp's and texture on your Tree house card and your phone card design and layout is just Perfect!
    8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete