- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 6th at 8am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday and the party continues with spotlights Thursday and Friday - lots of inspiration!
- Check the Current Specials on Thursday morning to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake full-size stamp set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
- 2 WAYS TO WIN!
1. You Take the Cake Contest Go to Taylor's blog to get all the details on how you can win two stamp sets of your choice by guessing which illustrator contributed each image in our You Take the Cake Sampler Set.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. Leave comments during the party for a chance to win one of the gift certificates we’ll be giving away!
Welcome to Day 3 of Taylored Expression September Release sneak peeks. Today is all about Halloween, lots of new Halloween stamps and a couple of fun new dies.
Today I am working with the new Fab-BOO-lous stamp set and two new Halloween themed dies. My girls are way past trick or treating age but I still like to have a treat for them when the holiday rolls around so I create this little gift set.
My stamped image is colored with Copics and I added rhinestone to the tip of the shoes. The sentiment is from the stamp set. I die cut my spider with Spiders and Spiderweb Die. And I used the new Spiderweb Border Die for the bottom border.
My papers and ribbon are from this month's Tricks & Treats Project Pantry kit, except for the black cardstock and the glittered paper I used for the spiders is from my stash.
I picked up this bucket for $1.50 at Michaels. I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set onto one of the papers in the Tricks & Treats Project Pantry kit. The scalloped die is one of the dies in the Totally Tag Die Set.
Here is my tag I created for the bucket. The base of the tag is cut with the Frame It Up - Die. The image is from the Fab-BOO-Lous stamp set and the spider web is cut with the Spiders and Spiderweb die.
For more inspiration stop by each of the Design Team's Blogs today!
- Charmaine Ikach
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Giron
- Melody Rupple
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Shannon White
- Shelly Mercado
- Stephanie Kraft
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Wanda Guess
- Nancy McKinney (Illustrator)