9/24/12

Make a Wish!

Hi Everyone and thanks for stopping by! I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed the first days of fall. I got a little time in my stamp room and have a birthday card to share with you made with Taylored Expressions Bake Me a Cake Die Set


First I die cut the cake from white glitter paper. The rest of my papers are from Authentique - Lively 6x6 Bundle. I added machine stitching, crinkled seam binding, and lace. The sentiment if from the Take the Cake stamp set.



It was so fun to decorate this cake! I used the rest of the dies in the set to add my frosting pieces, and the glued on some pearls and a small Prima rose. Pretty quick and easy with the die and I love the finished card.



Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Great details and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! There simply aren't enough adjectives to do this baby justice. Stunning! I could sit here and look at this all day. This is one of my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete