7/8/12

My Favorite Things Welcomes Lisa Johnson!



I have some BIG news to share with you today! My Favorite Things is SO excited to welcome Lisa Johnson to the MFT Team!

Lisa will be joining us as an illustrator for her own line of stamps and dies, Lisa Johnson Designs, and will be a member of the MFT Design Team. I am so excited to have Lisa join our team and I can't wait to work with and share with you her amazing product line!

Lisa's first stamp set and Die-namics dies will be revealed on August 1 during our August Release Teasers and will be available for purchase on August 7

You can stop by the MFT Blog for all the details, and you can stop by and welcome Lisa at her blog, Poppy Paperie.



To welcome Lisa I made a card using the Homespun Birdhouse Die-namics and Stamp Set. I started by cutting out my clouds with the Wonky Scallop Border Die-namic and sponging the edges of the scallops with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass. I used papers from Echo Park So Happy Together.



I used corrugated paper for the birdhouse and the branch. Before I glued down the roof I tucked lace under it. My branch and leaves are cut with the Branch and Leaves Die-namics. I added Bakers Twine in Pink Sorbet and on of the new MFT button in Berrylicious.




Thanks for stopping by today!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, love the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I have been wanting this set since the first time I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is a Sock Knocker for sure. I love all the details! Thanks for such a sweet welcome. Can't wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete