7/31/12

Dare to Get Dirty!

The annual Dare To Get Dirty challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers have begun!  If you are a fan member, be sure to check it out....and if you aren't be sure to sign up!! This event if always lots of fun, great challenges, and PRIZES!  My friend Jessie is hosting a sketch challenge and today I am sharing the card I made for her challenge.  Be sure to check out the thread for the full details of challenge.


I am using the Sew Nifty Die-namics and Stamp Set for my card; still one of my favorites!!  I stamped the sewing machine in Amuse Onyx Ink and cut it out with the dies in the Circle STAX Die-namics. The image is mounted on a doily cut with the larger die in the Dainty Doily Duo. I used a sentiment from the stamp set and cut it out with one of the tabs in the Mini Tabs Foursome Die-namics.


I added a thimble and scissors hanging from twine and three buttons from MFT .


On the inside I added the dress form and another sentiment.







Thanks for stopping by today. Be use to go on over to Splitcoast and take a look at all the great challenges!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one too Melody! Love the charms on the outside and the dress form on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my wow!! This is gorgeous. Every tiny detail on this is perfect and I love that sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete