7/19/12

Daisy Bouquet

Hi Everyone and thanks for stopping by today. I have one more day of work and then a busy weekend. We have a wedding on Saturday and a get together with my husband's family to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday. 

I do try to stamp at least a little during the week. It is kinda like therapy for me after a day at the office. This week I made a birthday card using Taylored Expressions Daisy Bouquet. My inspiration for the colors comes from this week challenge at the Shabby Tea Room. Along with the colors the challenge is to use stitching, ribbon or twine, and buttons. Right up my alley!!


I colored the image with Copic Markers and did the shading around the vase with Prism Colored Pencils. I added lace, machine stitching, ribbon, twine and a button to finish off my card. My papers are from Echo Park So Happy Together. The sentiment is from the stamp set.


Here is a close up. It is hard to tell in the photo but I brushed on Glossy Accent on the vase.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend!




4 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Melody,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty I love the touch of pink in your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you used, the Glossy Accents on the vase is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete