TE Release Day!
- All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven Department to see everything in one place!
- More projects from the Baker's Dozen to inspire you. Just follow the link list below.
- Be sure to check the TE Current Specials page to find out how you can get FREE 4th of July Stamps with your purchase.
For my first project I used the 4th of July Project Pantry to created a centerpiece for my tables on July 4th.
I started with an empty jar and added red glass beads that I got at Micheal's. I used a small piece of double sided tape on the back of the jar and wrapped twine around the jar a number of time. I used gingham ribbon to tie a bow and added a button.
I added the little tag using one of the Mini Tags and the small star in Seeing Stars.
Then I used the larger pinwheel die in the Pinwheel Parade Dies to create five pinwheels in papers from the 4th of July Project Pantry and hot glued them on small wooden doles. The brads are from my stash.
Next up I made a card using the smaller die in the Pinwheel Parade Die and a sentiment for the new Bikes and Trikes. My papers are from My Mind's Eye On the Sunny Side. Stitching, ribbon, and lace finish off the card.
I layered the pinwheel on a cupcake topper and the one of the tags for the Totally Tags Die Set. I am loving the pinwheels!!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop by all the designers blogs today for lots more inspiration!
- Charmaine Ikach
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Giron
- Melissa Sauls
- Melody Rupple
- Michele Boyer - Guest Designer
- Nancy McKinney - Illustrator
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Stephanie Kraft
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Wanda Guess