3/1/12

Taylored Expression March Release Day!!


TE Release Day!
  • All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven Department to see everything in one place!
  • More projects from the Baker's Dozen to inspire you.  Just follow the link list below.
  • Be sure to check the TE Current Specials page for Release Weekend Specials and Bundle Deals! 
  • Did you win one of the Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaways? Find the list of winners on Taylor's Blog.

 

For my release day project I made a little Easter gift set to send to my daughter who is in Germany doing an Internship.


This sweet image is Moka April. I colored her with Copic Markers and used Prism Colored Pencils to draw in my grass.  My border is cut with the new Jumbo Flower Border Die. I added rhinestones to the centers of each flower. I also added a sentiment from the stamp set.


My bag is made with a kraft lunch bag that I just cut the top off of and cover the back and front of the bag with cardstock. My sentiment is from the Moka April stamp set.


I used the new TE A Tisket a Tasket Die Set to create the basket for the front of my bag. I think this die set is perfect for quick, easy Easter gifts! My basket is layered on the Layering Doily Small Die.




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by all the designers blogs today for lots more inspiration! 


11 comments:

  1. Ahhh! These are so sweet! Love your coloring and layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MELODY!!!! Love this post so much! The colors/papers are PERFECT! I think this might be my favorite project from all week. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. ♥♥ Happy Release Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet gift for your DD! Love all the layers on your card and the treat bag is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How darling is she?! I love that basket die too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards. They are so darn cute. Thanks for so much inspiration this week..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute! My gosh! I love the papers... and the girl...SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACK! AMAZING Melody! Your coloring is STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ACK! AMAZING Melody! Your coloring is STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow your daughter will sure feel special to recieve such a beautiful set. great job, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable, Melody! I haven't used that basket and eggs die yet, but I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete