3/20/12

March Pure Innocence Amazing & Magical VIP Collection New Product Tour

Hi and welcome to MFT'S Pure Innocence Amazing & Magical VIP Collection New Product Tour!

This month's VIP Collection includes:

Pure Innocence Magician stamp set
Pure Innocence Scientist stamp set
Amazing & Magical Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
Chevron Stripes Die-namics Die
Pinking Edge Die-namics Die

The VIP Collection is a LIMITED QUANTITY product that gives you the opportunity to purchase two new stamp sets and a new Die-namics die TWO WEEKS early!!!


First I have a card with the Magician Stamp Set and the new Pinking Edge Die-namics Die. She is colored with Copics  and Prism Colored Pencils and her shirt is paper pieced. The image is cut out with dies from Oval Stax Die-namics 1 and 2


I used the new Pinking Edge Die to cut the edges on the bottom of my card. I stamped the word magic on my border cut with the Mini Ticket Border Die-namics


I added a rhinestone swirl to add a little "magic", and Bakers Twine in Maraschino Red. My paper are from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally.


On the inside I stamped another sentiment included in the Collection.


Next up is the Pure Innocence Scientist stamp set and the Chevron Stripes Die-namics DieShe is also colored with Copics  and Prism Colored Pencils and her shirt is paper pieced. 


I used a combination of the two Chevron Striped to create my border. I LOVE this die! There are many possibilities!!


I added a charm from my stash and Baker's Twine in Buttercream. My papers are from Teresa Collins. 


On the inside I stamped another sentiment included in the Collection.



Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for the list of the designers sharing project today. Ready to shop? You can find the new VIP Collection right HERE!

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Both of your cards tonight are spectacular! I love the rhinestone flourish details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, these are both brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Melody, but why oh why do I look? I need those chevron dies LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody, your cards are SO out of this world - I LOVE them!! Amazing colours and such gorgeous designs. LOVE the gems coming out of the magician's hat and the cute cute charm on your chemistry card. Outstanding cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful cards Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! Definitely loving the chevron. Love your papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gray and yellow -- very fashion forward for a science geek! :) And I love the ticket dienamic with that paper and Magic! Way out of the box thinking! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous. I loveeeee the little charm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with the bling for a little extra pazzazzz to already GREAT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally love that charm on the second card! LOL You knew I would zero in on that, right?! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just STUNNING Melody! GORGEOUS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable! I love the bling! The colors on the first one are SO eye-catching! And that tiny ruler charm....CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are so very adorable Melody, love all the dotted paper you've used and that cute little charm!

    ReplyDelete