3/19/12

A Little Something For You...

Hi Everyone and thanks for stopping by! I have a sweet birthday card today using Taylored Expression Sketch Challenge 54, TESC54. 

I love starting my project with a sketch in mind! I hope you have a chance to play along and you could win a prize! You can find all the detail on Taylor's Blog right HERE


I am using the stamp set Moka Olivia. My papers are from Echo Park This n' That Graceful. I added machine stitching, ribbon, twine, a sentiment from the stamp set and a button. 

My border is cut with the Taylored Expressions Majestic Border Die.


Moka Olivia is colored with Copics and her shirt is paper pieced. I added three rhinestones. Taylors has lots off color choices in rhinestones.

I like to refer to the free Moka Hair & Skin Coloring Chart right HERE when coloring skin and hair. LOVE all the different hair/skin combos!



I hope you have a chance to play along with the sketch challenge.  You can get all the details here are Taylor's Blog.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card Melody - is the big scallop circle (brown cardstock?)) behind your image a die?
    thanks,

    Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute, Melody! I love your piecing and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack this is just too adorable Melody! I recently went on a paper purchasing spree thanks to you. I love all of the fabulous paper you've been showcasing. Gorgeous take on the sketch. Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that border you've created, actually I just love the whole card!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete