2/27/12

Taylored Expression March Sneak Peeks Day 1


March Release At a Glance
  • We have sneak peeks to share Monday through Wednesday.  All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, March 1st at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
  • Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
  • Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaway: Each day, one lucky blog commenter will be chosen by random draw to win a $10 TE Gift Certificate.  Winners will be chosen from a different Baker's Dozen blog each day and will be announced on Taylor's blog on Release Day!  Be sure to hop around to see all the sneak peeks and leave comments on each and every blog for more chances to win. Limit one comment per blog per day, please.  Comments for the drawings close Wednesday 2/29 at 7pm PST.


My card today uses Doug Applegate's Adorable Abodes #3, Spring Cottage.  The stamp set includes a sweet little cottage with a wishing well and bunnies celebrates Springtime and the new beginnings of a new home!

I stamped in the house in Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and paper pieced the roof. My papers are from My Minds Eye, On the Bright side One. I used the new Jumbo Flower Border and added pearls to the center of each Flower. 


The fence is cut with the Picket Fence Die and I used the Cloud Duo Die for my clouds. I added an sentiment from the stamp set. I also added Ladybug Doodle Twine.


On the inside I added another sentiment from the set and stamped the wishing well.





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by all the designers blogs today for lots more inspiration!  I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek!
  

33 comments:

  1. EEK !! who what an adorable card! love everything about it you created a picture perfect scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Melody! Your wood panel roof is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww- gorgeous card and I LOVE the distressed red pp on the roof!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable, the roof is so realistic! Loving the dies as well
    Shirley
    sbgoudreau@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Love the roof, clouds, fence...and color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the fence, and the paper for the roof is just perfect. Fabulous coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you say so very sweet with the fence,the roof and the wonderful dies in the new release along with the the new stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jaw dropping!!! Wow! I love that fence and the paper is PERFECT for that roof! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the picture created - awesome pick of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great card! I love your paper piecing and coloring. Great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, Melody! LOVE the roof detail and the picket fence is perfect with your rustic cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, my wish list just grew!! Oh I can not wait to get this darling little house... and the fence...and the clouds....and the paper.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Melody! That fence is simply fabulous and your card is perfect! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word. This is AMAZING. LOVE all the details and that paper pieced roof and the corrugated fence... BRILLIANT. Just gorgeous all around!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ACK! Melody, this is DARLING! LOVE the scene you created here and your coloring is PERFECTION!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very Beautiful card. I love how all the different things you did here really makes it all come together wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very creative card! Love your paper for the roof! :)

    Julie L.
    jlearned at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous card Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Melody this is AMAZING!!! What a great choice of colors - love that red paper pieced roof! and the gorgeous polka dot clouds and awesome fence and twine... and everything else!! You are amazing girl! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG I love this and that fence is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great little house! And your roof is perfect :o)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your card! The colors are awesome! TFS and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! Your card is awesome! Don't know what you did for the roof on this adorable house, but it is very striking! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. SO many great ideas with this little cottage! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Especially like how you did the inside of the card... such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful card! Like everyone else, I love the paper you chose for the house roof. Isn't creativity great.

    ReplyDelete
  27. That wishing well is DARLING!

    I think those weathered wood papers were MADE for this stamp! Too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love it! Your house is adorable, and I love those patterned papers. Great color choices.

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute card!That fence die is great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this! I especially LOVE that roof! Just DARLING!

    ReplyDelete