11/13/11

Thankful

Hi Everyone! It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just a week and half away!! I am going to my sister's house this year so I wanted to make a card for her to go with a hostess gift I will taking over to her house. 


These sweet pumpkin images are from the Taylored Expression stamp set named Thankful I stamped the pumpkins in Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copics. My papers are from Crate Paper Farmhouse and I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch from last week.


I added a little glitter to the top of my pumpkins and distressing ink around the edges. My scalloped border is cut with the Scalloped Eyelet Border.


In the top corner I added three leaves cut with the TE Mini Leaves Dies and I wooden button that I sponged with Distressing Ink and tied with twine. I also added some machine stitching.


In the inside I stamped a sentiment and image from the Thankful stamp set.




Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment