10/24/11

Friends Stick Together

Hi Everyone! Sorry my blog has been so quiet! I just got back from  a ten day vacation to the East Coast with my husband. Living in California, I have always wanted to go east in the fall. We had a great time and the fall colors are as amazing as I thought they would be!

Today I am sharing a scrapbook page I recently put together. Once a year I go to Palomar Mountain with friends for a crafty weekend. This is my first page of photos.


My papers are from Authentique - Uncommon and I thought they went so well with the MFT First Class Friend Die-namic and Stamp Set.



I used die and stamp set to create this embellishment. I cut the frame in dark gray cardstock and the center from patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment, heart, and postage.


To create the border I used Scalloped Scallop Die and the Jumbo Scallop Die.




Thanks for stopping by! I will be back on Wednesday with the start of MFT'S November release previews.

Melody

3 comments:

  1. I love the clip and how you created the flower with the ribbon we were given. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page! I love that you turned the photos b/w. And love your Great Wall of Copics! hee hee Can't wait to see you in a few min. for CKU!!! We will have a blast, and Palomar to look forward to in March! ysy!

    ReplyDelete