4/27/11

Thanks a Bunch

I have another card to share with you today that I made with Taylor's Key Ingredients Kit for April. This month's kit contains the Girls Paperie Kitch Collection which is just so fresh and fun!



I am using the Hello Spring stamp set. I stamped the flowers with Memento Black Ink and colored with Copics. I added pearls for the kit to the center of the flowers. The background is sponged. The sentiment is from the stamp set.

All the papers I used are from this month's kit. I love how everything goes together. I added ribbon with a flower in the center. I used the Pennant A la Crate stamp and Pennant Border Die for my top banner. Love it!!



You can check out the Key Ingredients Gallery for additional project ideas from the Design Team using this month's kit! You can find out all about the Key Ingredients Kit right here.

Thanks for stopping by,
Melody


2 comments: