1/11/11

WSC Sketch Challenge

I am here today with the second of the new MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge. If you missed by post last week, the Wednesday Stamp Club will now be centered around a weekly sketch. You can go on over to the MFT Forum at Splitcoaststampers for all the details.

You can stop by Kim's Blog to see the list of all the designers sharing projects with the sketch. So here is my take on the sketch!

I used one of newly released PI, Peek A Boo for my card today. Her dress is paper pieced and she is colored with Copics. I used the Dainty Doily Die for my circle, added stitching, twill and twine.

I added rhinestones to her dress and the flower in her hair.

On the inside I used the Dainty Doily Die again and stamped a sentiment from the set.

I hope you have a chance to pay along. We randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher!

Thanks!
Melody

Papers: My Mind's Eye Tickled Pink
Card Size: 5 1/2 X 5 1/2

16 comments:

  1. She's SO darn CUTE!!! I LOVE that Paper Melody!! Bright, Fun and KICKY!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect card in anyway, paper, stitching,coloring...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi melody,

    this card is adorable!!! love the papers and it's stiched very nice too.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, love that pattern paper with her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!! The rhinestone buttons are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melody, this is such an adorable card...love the mix of papers once again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just precious, Melody! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melody, this is gorgeous, inside and out.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Melody, this is just adorable! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is awesome, love the coloring and many fabulous details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOOOOVE this Melody! The papers and colors are STUNNING on this beauty! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE it Melody! That DP is perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete