1/17/11

Something's Fishy

I have the second a la mode that will be released Tuesday night at 10:00 pm EST to share with you today. She is called Something's Fishy. You can stop by Kim's blog to see all the designers sharing projects today.

The layout of my card is inspired by Jen's Sketch Challenge for January. She is colored with Copics and the background is sponged. I added stitching, lace, and twine. I used the Little Open Scallop Strip for the bottom border and the Sunshine die for the sun.

On the inside I used the Small Open Scallop Strip Die again and added a sentiment from the stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tonight with the WTG VIP Blog Hop!

Melody

Card size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Papers: October Afternoon Campfire

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Melody! I love that paper combination! I have two sheets of that plaid paper sitting here and I can never figure out what to pair it with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME papers, and layout!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a cute card! Absolutely love those dies you used! :D

    ♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those papers are AWESOME, all outdoorsie and fresh looking... a GREAT change from mooshy gooshy love stuff! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny image and i like the DP you´ve used. Love the stitching !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout Melody and the addition of the sun die! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really do have the best patterned papers! I love the polka dots on the plaid! I don't think I'd ever have the guts to see that so I'm saving your card! My OLW this year is COURAGE -- gotta get out of the safe little box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this. the sunshine is the prefect fit for this card and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AWESOME Melody! LOVe these papers and your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I love this card!

    ReplyDelete