1/18/11

January's Who's That Girl Blog Hop and Shop

Welcome to Who's That Girl? Blog Hop and Shop! If you came here from Barbara's blog you are in the right place. If you want to start at the beginning of the hop go on over to Kim's blog.

The MFT VIP Package and two new a la modes, Oh Baby and Something's Fishy are available now. The VIP Package is only available for 24 hours and includes:
I just love the size of the scallops on the new Simply Scallop die. I have used paper from the My Mind's Eye Tickled Pink paper pad included in the kit on my card today. The papers are a mixture of sweet pastels and fun brights!

She is colored with Copics and her shirt is paper pieced. Behind the image I added a sentiment from the kit. It is stamped on notebook paper from the paper pad and I used the Die-namic Notebook die for the edging.

I used the new Simple Scallop Die to make my scallop borders, layering rows of scallops and staggering them.

On the inside I stamped another sentiment for My How You've Grown.


You can find the VIP package right HERE! Now it is time to hop on over to Jessie's Blog. I am sure she has something wonderful to share.

Melody

21 comments:

  1. loove all the sweet, sweet scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the same dp! This is so sweet with the layered scallops and your coloring is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable, Melody! Love all the layers of delish scallops! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Melody this is just beautiful...love the papers you used and all the gorgeous scallops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous inside & out-what lovely scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful! Love, love, love all of the scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to get the SHUT THE FRONT DOOR today! OMG girl, this is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO beautiful Melody!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the layers of scallops and the notebook spiral die-namics, so super cute used on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm very excited that I have everything I need to copy this card, When I was these sentiments I KNEW I could use them for a VERY sweet card for my Bub when he ships out.... This is one that tears me up.... LOVE the card Melody!!! I am sure that you had your girls in mind when making it too... :) LOVE IT TRULY I DO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! The layout and scallops are fantastic! These sentiments are just killin' me! *sniff sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that pop of black and your use of the ledger paper. I have GOT to get this paper!!! Y'all are killin' me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Melody! Love all those scallops and the ledger paper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is SO gorgeous Melody! LOVE the papers and all those AMAZING scallops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how wonderful!!! I love it Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful card Melody,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. You put so much into this one inside and outside. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous! Love all the layered scallops!!

    ReplyDelete