10/17/09

Enjoy the Magic

I actually have a little free time this Saturday morning and decided to play with my new set I just received from Taylored Expressions, Holiday Wonder. The set has so many possibilities! And as long as I am using Taylor's stamp set, I thought I would use her sketch for this week. A great sketch is always a good place to start for inspiration!

I stamped the tree three times on the card, and one more time on a another piece of paper. The middle tree is cut out and popped up. The I made a little hill from a scrap of white felt and sewed it on. Then I cut it out with my circle nestibility, felt and paper, which worked great. There are diamond stickles on the trees and the felt, and a star button and rhinestones on the tree tops. The sentiment is from the set and I added more rhinestones to the border punch.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend.

Melody

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Melody!! I just love those trees and how you paired it with the Eskimo Kisses paper! The star button is the perfect touch! Gorgeous take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it, very nicely done, love the image you used and coloring and DP.

    ReplyDelete