2/10/09

Friends Brighten Your Day


I made this card to send to a friend with MFT'S Rain or Shine, which I have to say is one of my first MFT stamp and one of my very favorites. I stamped the umbrella in the set, cut it out, and used it to make a pattern for my umbrella. Then cut the umbrella out of the checked paper and used dimensionals to pop it up. I used my glitter pen on the rain drops and the added some glitter around the water. I used four different patterns from the Making Memories Chloe's Closet paper pad.



This is the inside of my card. I have been trying to do a little more with the inside of my card while I have everything out, use up the scraps! I think it is a nice touch.

Thanks for looking.

Melody

Ingredients:

MFT Rain or Shine

Memento Black and Brocade Blue Ink

Lace, SU Very Vanilla Ribbon, eyelets. nestibilities, copics

5 comments:

  1. So cute, and so appropriate for the current weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I love how you decorated this inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very cute, you did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, fun image. Love the way you have decorated the inside too.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete