9/27/26

Making Spirits Bright

Hi and welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown! Today I have two more projects to share with you. All the new products will be available on Tuesday, September 29th at 12 PM EST.


This fun Christmas tree is created with the new Build-A-Whimsical Tree Die and the Build-A-Whimsical Tree Stencil Collection. The stencil collection has different patterned stencils for each layer of the tree. I went with a combination of teals and greens. 


For the two layers with snowflakes I used Versamark Ink with the stencil and embossed with white embossing powder. 

Next I die cut the largest die in the new Love to Layer: Beaded Trim Die Set from white cardstock and lightly stenciled clouds in the background.


For the background I used the Fanciful Snowflake Background Hot Foil Plate with white foil. The sentiment is from the new Framed in Flowers: Christmas Stamp Set. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Framed in Flowers: Christmas

Dies: Build-A-Whimsical Tree, Framed in Flowers - Christmas, Love to Layer: Beaded Trim

Ink: Spring Moss, Prairie Grass, Pinefeather, Vellum

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Gold

Other: Fanciful Snowflake Background Hot Foil Plate, White Hot Foil, Red Glitter Cardstock, Various Teal Cardstocks and Inks, Star Dust Stickles, White Paint, Cloud Stencil, Blending Brushes


Next is a look at the Reflections: John 1:14 Mini Stamp Set and coordinating dies. I stamped the verse in navy ink and then die cut with the coordinating die. The Reflections: John 1:14 Die Set contains three dies, one the die cuts the verse and two more die you can use the add to mount the verse. I used the larger die here with Ocean Tides Cardstock. 


The stems of berries are die cut with the Into the Blooms: Holiday Bouquet Dies. 


I used the Beautiful Berries Hot Foil Plate with white foil for the card front. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Reflections: John 1:14

Dies: Reflections: John 1:14, Into the Blooms: Holiday Bouquet

Ink: Dark Indigo, Enchanted Evening, Blueberry Sky, Ocean Tides

Paper: Fresh Snow, Blueberry Sky, Ocean Tides: Enchanted Evening

Other: Beautiful Berries Hot Foil Plate, White Hot Foil, Pearls, White Watercolor Paint

Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team. I will be back to tomorrow with more projects with the new release. 

No comments:

Post a Comment