8/21/26

Welcome Fall

Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown! This release signals the change in season and celebrates Fall and holidays ahead. All the new products available on August 25th at 12 PM EDT. 


Let's start with a look at Halloween! My first card features the new Bewitching Bookcase Stamp Set and Dies. I love the details on the bookcase. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Classic Kraft Cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I stamped and die cut a variety of items to fill the bookcase. 


The Happy Halloween banner is included in the Bewitching Bookcase Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink on True Black Cardstock and embossed with gold embossing powder. The large Boo sentiment is from the new This is Big Sentiments: Halloween. 


I added the spider webs with the previously released Spooky Halloween.

Supplies:

Stamps: Bewitching Bookcase, This is Big Sentiments: Halloween, Spooky Halloween
Dies: Bewitching Bookcase, This is Big Sentiments: Halloween, Spooky Halloween
Ink: Tropical Teal, Orange Zest, Green Parakeet, True Black, Classic Kraft, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, True Black, Tropical Teal, Classic Kraft, Gold, Bitty Big Collection: True Black
Other: White Embossing Powder, Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder, Gold Gems, Black Gems, Foam Tape


Next a look at Into the Blooms: Apples Dies. This is a beautiful die set that creates detailed apples, apple blossoms, an apple branch, and leaves. I listed the inks I used below for the ink blending. 


To create the background I used the Brushstrokes Stencil Collection with Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Rose Water, and Pure Poppy Ink. And then I lightly splattered with a bronze watercolor paint. 


The sentiments are from the previously released This is Big Sentiments: Fall Harvest Stamp Set. I used the  Love to Layer: Torn Edges Dies to die cut the card front. 

Stamps: This is Big Sentiments: Fall Harvest
Dies: This is Big Sentiments: Fall Harvest, Into the Blooms: Apples, Love to Layer: Torn Edges
Ink: Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Rose Water, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Simply Chartreuse, Pinefeather, Cocoa Bean
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse
Other: Brushstrokes Stencil Collection, PTI Clear Gems, Bronze Watercolor, Blending Brushes

Happy Crafting! Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment