7/11/24

Christmas Wishes

Spellbinders has released their new products for July and we are celebrating Christmas in July. If you are someone who likes to plan ahead this release is for you! You can find all the new products here. 


My first project with the new release features the Delivering Joy Sleigh Etched Dies. (see links below) The sleigh is has such pretty details and the flowers and greenery are perfect embellishments throughout the holiday season. 

Here is a little closer look. All the dies I used to fill and decorate the sleigh are included in the Delivering Joy Sleigh Etched Dies. The bottom sentiment is die cut with the Handmade Sentiments Etched Dies. 


I used the Nested Postage Labels & Tag Etched Dies to frame the sleigh and the patterned paper is from the new Handmade Holidays Paper Pad. 

Thanks for taking a look. You can shop the new release here. I will be back with new projects soon, You can follow me on Instagram too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment