3/9/23

Cards for Him with Waffle Flower Crafts

Thanks for stopping by today! I have two cards to share with you with new products from Waffle Flower Crafts. I created some more masculine cards but these products are so versatile and could be used to create many types of cards. 


My first card features the Baseball Dad Die and For the Guys Sentiments Stamp Set. I really like this baseball cap. There are three dies that create the hat which adds details and dimension. There is also a die that cuts the sentiment in the hat. It think the baseball hat would also make a cute card for the T-Ball and Little Leaguers in your life. 

I cut the baseball bats from Kraft Cardstock and brushed on a little Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy. I do like the stitched on the baseball. 


The sentiments are both included in the For the Guys Sentiments Stamp Set. The bottom sentiment is stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. 


Next up is a look at the Toolbox Die. The set creates the tool box and dies to create the detailed tools. I also used some additional sentiments from the For the Guys Sentiments Stamp Set.


Here is a closer look at the tools. I die cut the tool box three times from Kraft Cardstock and glued the layers together to give the tool box more dimension. I blended Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink on the edges and stamped the sentiment. 


At the bottom I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. 

Thanks for stopping by! You can find the Waffle Flower Crafts New Release here

No comments:

Post a Comment