11/1/22

Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month for November

It's the start of the new month and time for a new Card Kit of Month from SpellbindersI have eight cards to share that I created with this month's Card Kit of the Month, Time OfflineThis month's Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, dies, clear stamps with great sentiments, and tons of embellishments for creating holiday cheer. 

Membership Includes:

The Card Kit of the Month Containing: Dies, Clear Stamp Set, Die Cut Shapes, Paper, Envelopes & Embellishments. Contains at least 200+ pieces and will create 10+ complete cards. $60 Value!

Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings:Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.


I created eight cards to share with you but there is plenty of product in the kit to create lots of cards!  Everything I used to create my cards are included in the kit with the exception of a few basic shape dies, a few embellishments, and a few colors of cardstock.

This month's kit has a fun camping, outdoor theme with lots of options for masculine cards, which I never seem to have enough of! There is a die that cuts the arched frame and a stamp set that includes these sentiments, tent, and trees. 


This camper is in the stamp set. I colored with Copic Markers, ink blended the grass and lightly stenciled the clouds. 


These are the dies that are included in the kit, the arched frame, a flower with a stem, two sizes of mushrooms, and a few leaves. 


There is also a sheet of foam sentiments. They add nice depth to the card. The foam is white and I blended a pink ink on top. 


Here is look at more of the embellishments included in the kit. No stamping on this card! 


On this card I stamped the sentiment on vellum with Versamark Ink and embossed with black embossing powder. 


There are some really fun prints in this month's paper pad. 



Here is my last card. I hope I have given you some ideas on how you can create with this kit. 

Thanks for taking a look! I hope I have given you some ideas on how you can use the kit. Stop by the Card Kit of the Month Page of al the details.



No comments:

Post a Comment