11/15/22

Papertrey Ink November Release Countdown Day 3

Hi and welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink November Release Countdown. Today I have two more cards to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Thursday, November 17th.


One of my very favorite die sets from the PTI fall was the Pumpkin House Dies so I was pretty excited to see the new Gingerbread House Dies. The set comes with so many cute details to add the the house and I love the fun trees. The sentiment if from the Just Sentiments: Winter Wonderland Stamp Set. 


Here is a closer look at the house. I mounted the house on rectangle die cut with new Love to Layer: Rectangle Dies. I love the detailed edges on the rectangles. The card front is foiled with the Fanciful Snowflake Background Hot Foil Plate.

Supplies:

Stamps: Just Sentiments: Winter Wonderland
Dies: Gingerbread House, Love to Layers: Rectangles, Bring Home the Holidays
Ink: Ripe Avocado, Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy, Orange Zest
Paper: Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White, Gold Foil
Other:  Fanciful Snowflake Background Hot Foil Plate, Blender Brushes, Red and Black Jewels



My next card is created with the Christmastime Stamps and Dies. The set gives you lots of options for combining the different elements. I really like the rocking. horses and the pretty tree. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. 


I stenciled the background with the new Ho, Ho, Ho Stencils. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Christmastime
Dies: Christmastime, Love to Layer:  Rectangles
Ink: Aqua Mist, Antique Linen, Classic Kraft, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Lemon Tart, Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Bitty Big Collection: Simply Chartreuse 
Other: Ho, Ho, Ho Stencils, Red Jewels, Blender Brushes

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. Stop by the Papertrey Ink Blog for more inspiration and all the details. 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet cards. I love the vintage vibe of the rocking horse card.

    ReplyDelete