11/11/22

Joyful Christmas with Spellbinders

Hi All! Thanks for stopping by today. I have three cards to share with you that I created with the Halftone Holiday Stamp and Die Bundle from the Joyful Christmas Collection by Simon Hurley from Spellbinders. 
These stamps have beautiful shading when you stamp them!


I stamped each image in a colored ink and then colored with Copic Markers. The stamps have the shading already added so they are so easy to color. 


Let's start with the Poinsettia. I stamped in rich red ink and when back and added a little more color with Copic Markers in R22, R24, and R29. I stamped the pinecones in a dark brown Ink and used E31, E33, and E35 to add the variation in color. The leaves are stamped in a dark green ink and the I used G21, G24, and G28. 



One of my favorited purchases this holiday season is the Scenic Poinsettias 3D Embossing Folder. See links below. I think it makes a beautiful background. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. I added the border on all my card with the Winter Border Etched Dies. 


The background on this card is created with the Diamond Plaid Embossing Folder and the pretty holly leaves are striking on the white background. 


I die cut the oval with the Elliptical Ovals Etched Dies and stamped another sentiment from the stamp set in Versamark Ink and embossed with red embossing powder. 


On my third card I went with a less traditional color scheme. I used the Sun Burst Embossing Folder for the background. The pine branches are also included in the stamp set. 


I stamped the ornaments in a teal and navy ink then added the highlights with a lighter color Copic Marker. I love how you can get so many different looks with one stamp set. 


I hope I have given you some ideas for creating for the holidays. Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment