8/19/22

Spooky and Bright

I love when it time to start creating for Fall! Today I have two Halloween cards to share with you that I created with with new products from the Papertrey Ink August, available now in the PTI Store


My first card features a night scene that is created with the new Bright Night Stamps and Dies. This set comes with two different sizes of lanterns, both with a variety of faces to choose from for the pumpkins. PTI is also offering new battery operated lights that are slim enough to slide  right into your card. I added mine on the larger lantern in the middle. 


I created the background sky with Distress Inks in Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Seedless Preserves, Villainous Potion, and Black Soot. Once I blended the inks, I spritzed the background with water and splattered white paint. At the bottom I added a sentiment from the stamp set and then used the Grassy Edges Die. 


Here you can see how the battery operated light shines through up behind the lantern. 


I don't know exactly why, but I love cup stamps and dies. Now I have a fun one for Halloween! This card is put together with the Witches Brew Stamp Set and Dies. The set contains cups in two sizes and I love the cute moon and stars stirring stick, 

To create the background I used the new Elegant Edges: Spider Web Die and added gold foil behind the die cuts. 


The card is framed with the largest die in the Border Bling: Skinny Star Frames Die. I will sending this card to one of my girlfriends! 

Thanks for stopping by! You can find all the new release products here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment